Friday 26 July 2013

Because I Stopped Before the End

Before I left for Indonesia I promised myself a couple things about my blog.
  1. I'd have lots of pictures
  2. I wouldn't be overly wordy
  3. And I wouldn't stop in the middle. I would see the whole year through.
    The last one is where I had the most problems. I did better than the middle but I still stopped before my year was over. I don't really regret it because I spent those last couple of weeks really being present in Indonesia but it has been bothering me recently.
    And so I am here a year later to rectify that situation. There are a couple of posts I never got around to publishing and even if just for myself I want this blog's story to end properly. And that is my explanation for the next couple of seemingly out of the blue posts about my year in Indonesia... a year later. Better late than never though, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment